Velvett respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest, we will only use this information with your permission. Velvett will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Due to the new privacy legislation, you will be asked several times for confirmation regarding the processing and storage of your data. Velvett uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
Processing and storage of data to provide you with the best possible information
– The contact form, using this contact form you can easily contact us. The entered personal data will only be used to provide necessary information. This information is never shared with third parties.
– Kiyoh reviews, through the Kiyoh reviews you have insight into our reviews. When you post a review yourself via Kiyoh, you are able to decide which data you make public. You can also post a review anonymously.
– Order form, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress. Our carrier, Sendcloud, receives your data in order to process the shipment. There is a processor agreement with our carrier so that your data is used exclusively for this purpose.
Processing and storage for targeted personalised offers
– Facebook, through Facebook we can show targeted offers on your timeline. The received data is used exclusively for this purpose and is never made public. Facebook will also have the information obtained.
– Google Analytics, through Google Analytics we can obtain information regarding the use of our website. With this information we can optimise our website and personalise and optimise offers. Google will also know your use of our website and your IP address. This information will never be made public.
Velvett does not sell your information
Velvett will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
When you leave a comment on our site, you can indicate whether we may store your name, your e-mail address and website in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter this information for a new comment. These cookies are valid for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will store a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.